Integration with Allegro
Connecting Automater.pl with Allegro allows for automatic sale service and automatic sending codes to Buyers after purchase. One sending costs one credit. Current credit price list can be found in the Cennik tab at the home page.
Why choose Automater?
- the largest platform in Poland - more than 3,500,000 sent products
- the ability to simultaneously sell in the Allegro, eBay and online stores
- possibility to connect an unlimited number of Allegro accounts
- independence from the Allegro API - we record payments without delay
- high deliverability an e-mail and tracking (delivery, open)
- possibility of shipping code and files up to 100 MB and recurring shipments - e.g. subscriptions
- advanced sales statistics and export transaction history
To connect with Automater.pl and Allegro to activate monitoring of a first auction:
- Log into your Automater.pl account (don't have account? register)
- From menu choose Products / Allegro / connected acounts and set up your login and password from Allegro
- Next create new codebase with codes in Codes bases / add new database
- To codebase add codes which will be sold i.e. PlayStation Network cards
- Next activate Allegro auction monitoring in Products / Allegro / all auctions
- Serviced buyers are in the tab Customers / transaction list
Additional information and assistance in the configuration you will find in the section Help.