Integration with WooCommerce
The connection of Automater.pl system with WooCommerce platform allows you to automate sending codes or files to Customers after payment. The cost of handling each transaction is 1% of its value, but not less than 0,05$. Credits for handling transactions are not charged - only commission is charged.
Example 2: transaction for amount of $100.00 = commission $1.00.
- connect products from the store with products on Automater
- create a transaction in Automater after purchase in store
- posting payments in Automater after payment in store
- Download plugin - woocommerce-master.zip.
- Log in to the Wordpress admin panel and go to Plugins / Add New.
- Select the Upload plugin button and select the previously downloaded plugin file, then install and enable the plugin.
- Go to the tab WooCommerce / Settings and select the tab Integration.
- Log in to Automater.pl and go to the Settings / Settings / API.
- If the keys are not generated, click Generate new keys.
- Rewrite API Key and API Secret values to the appropriate fields in the configuration. In order to synchronize the list of products with Automater, press the Import products from your Automater.pl account button.
- In product settings in the store, you need to link the product to the product from Automater account by adding a new attribute Produkt Automater (if there is no equivalent, then you nedd to create it).
- Done - now related products from Automater will be sent automatically.
In case of problems with the installation and Setup plugins please feel free to contact us by clicking here. If you are interested in the wider possibilities of integration we invite you to become familiar with our API.
Additional information and assistance in the configuration you will find in the section Help.