Help and configuration
Adding new bases with codes or files
All of digital products (codes and files), which will be sent to your Clients, are stored in databases. You can store in them:
- plain codes (e.g. activation keys),
- files in format PDF, ZIP, RAR with max weight of 100MB.
To add new database log in to system and select option Databases / add new base. Enter database name that will make it easier for you to identify it later and choose one of the available types:
- standard database - the code retrieved from the database is sent to the client and removed from the database,
- competitive database - the first database code (always the same) is sent to all clients,
- multibase - the customer can choose from which database he wants to download (the database that can be selected you define in the settings).